There a bunch of times, where I'm sitting at the office in my workstation, and I need to turn on the office table light.
- Move my ass and reach to the office entrance, and push the KNX button
- Pick up the phone, open the bOS app and navigate into the office room to turn on the light
- Open the bOS Windows app and do exactly the same
But honestly I was looking for a quicker way to turn on/off the office light while I'm at the computer.
So I opened Microsoft Power Automate, and created two flows to work with bOS RPC API:
- One flow to turn ON the light; And a shortcut to fire it up (CTRL+SHIFT+L)
- One flow to turn OFF the light; And a shortcut to fire it up (CTRL+SHIFT+D)
And that's it! Now I can quickly turn on/off the office table light while I'm working, without having to open the bOS apps, by using the bOS RPC API and Microsoft Power Automate.
Lazy asses, you can thank me later :D
Customer support service by UserEcho