bOS configuration is stored in the form of a configuration tree which contains tree nodes representing different configuration objects. The main node of every configuration is the Building node.
Picture 1: Configuration tree
Building node contains the following subnodes:
- General: Contains building’s general data and settings such as user accounts, time, templates, files...
- Devices: Contains currently supported devices and input/output data.
- Tasks: Contains logical functions.
- Themes: Contains visualization themes.
- Areas: Contains areas for multiple area buildings (hotels, apartment buildings). Areas are used for easier project management and duplication of similar project parts.
Customer support service by UserEcho