The last few weeks, the issue on my Jigsaw is getting bigger every day.
Bottomline, I cannot connect to my JigSaw without having it restarted. The only way I'm able to restart the Jigsaw, is by disconnecting the device from power. After 10s, I'm able to connect again using bOS Config, the app or by local address.
I'm done shutting down and powering up the Jigsaw and I would like to figure out what's going on. Maybe there is a misconfiguration on my end or am I simply overloading the Jigsaw. Any help or insights will be appreciated on this.
- Connected my KNX installation
- Connected my SMA Inverter connected, processing data in real time on sun power
- Connected my Energy meter using a serial port, processing data in real time
- Connected my Hue (10 lights, 3 sensors) processing logic
- Connected my Easee loading station for my electric car
I do some real time processing and calculation for my Sun Power, consumed power, available unused power to be ported to my Easee loading station to power my car with Solar energy etc etc.
This requires data (every second from my Energy meter, every 15 seconds from my Easee installation and every minute a re-calculation send to my Easee). Is this too much?
In fact, how much is a JigSaw able to handle at the same time? After all, it's a computer and he has limits...
Customer support service by UserEcho