4.50 is a very unstable update with lots of bugs.
- Many function not found errors when accessing various items on the server, like setting the right region (which was reset to default value again by the update) or checking network settings (that was also changed to default settings with the update)
- Can't set time zone (error calling function)
- Can't change network settings (error calling function)
- Viewing logfiles generates multiple errors calling function messages
- Adding new weather crashes BOS server
- Error icons in some tasks for no apparent reason.
- bOS Server crashes often, especialy when working from bOS Configurator (adding a task or node will crash bOS)
- Unable to add a trigger in a program (under tasks), adding will crash the interface with object not set to a reference error!
- Trying to add a trigger in a program with Condition set to ValueChanged (OnChange) will result in error 'Field value was not set' and not adding the trigger!
- Can not copy-past. It results in error message 'Error copying data from the clipboard, reference not set to instance of an object'
- When connecting with bOS Client (windows or iOS), continious connection error about 'Can not connect with this profile. Profile key does not match the server key. Possible security violation. Do you want to proceed anyway?'
- and many many many more bugs.
To bad I updated to a buggy version of bOS server...
When can we expect a stable update from 4.5?
Customer support service by UserEcho