Satel Integra and Ethm-1 connection issue
Wijdan Maani Takrouri 2 years ago • updated by Miroslav Hajduk 2 years ago • 2
Problem: can read partitions and zones from Integra through Integration via Ethm1, But we can't arm nor disarm partitions.
- Integra 64 firmware version 1.18
- Ethm1 Plus firmware version 2.07
- The user account that has been used to Authorize connection has the privilege to arm and disarm.
- the same user can make arm and disarm from a physical keypad.
- we had ensured that the user code is inserted correctly in the integration for a proper connection.
- The commends that are sent from the integration device built as “2015-03-19 Version of Specification communication protocol “
- User Code is: 1478
Arm Command Form: 254 254 128 20 120 255 255 255 255 255 255 1 0 0 0 162 73 254 13
Disarm Command Form: 254 254 132 20 120 255 255 255 255 255 255 1 0 0 0 229 18 254 13
there is something worth to mention here we had a problem to connect Dloadx -> Ethm1 TCP/IP, although the connection from Ethm1 -> Dloadx has made successfully.
I couldn't figure out what is the exact problem, I am looking forward to your suggestions and solution
Thanks For your time
Customer support service by UserEcho
in bOS Configurator, select log button (bottom left) select Debug tab and click Record. Then try to arm/disarm the panel and see what info log provides.
Isn't that issue because SATEL allows only one concurrent connection to ETHM modules?
I have experienced connection issues till I have find out that in SATEL ETHM manual. So, your old sessions could block you.
I didn't find out when old session ends, but it could create many issues.
SATEL confirmed that more concurrent connections more ETHM modules are necessary.
Such a fail from them. I don't understand this limitation and it was not explained.